Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Work It!

I have a new love!! Seriously I am in love with TURBO JAM! What a great workout. I know that I am burning tons of calories, but my workouts go by soo fast, because I am having so much fun while doing it. I feel great and have more energy than I ever have before! It's awesome! I really can't wait to weigh in on Friday, I know I will have some kind of loss.

I'm doing well with my eating as well. However today I have to go with my mom and grandma to a doctors appointment and my grandma wants to eat at Big Boy, she loves the place and never gets it. I'm still trying to figure out what I will get for dinner...definitely not the Big Boy which is almost like a Big Mac, and my favorite. Hmm I guess I will figure it out sooner or later.

I move back to Louisiana 3 weeks from tomorrow! Omgosh time has gone by sooo fast! I'm really excited to be in my own house again, it will be interesting to see what kind of meals I come up with when I'm only shopping and cooking for myself for a month. Speaking of time going by fast, can you believe Easter is this Sunday? I can't!! I can't believe it's going to be April this week. I'm not one to wish away time, but man I can't wait for May to get here....it means my husband is coming HOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link that might help with Big Boy tonight!

    http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/big-boy

    I haven't been there in ages - used to go to one in Michigan I think?

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete