Saturday, March 20, 2010

We got a house!

Okay, we didn't buy a house or anything, but I'm very excited because we were offered base housing, and it's in the newer housing! It's not brand new, but I'll take 10 year old housing over the 1950's house we were in on base before my hubby left! It was actually quite a gross house! It's a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath, which is big enough for the 2 of us. We had a 3 bedroom last time and never used the 3rd room for anything. This one is also a two story, where the other was ranch style. I can't wait to get there and decorate, I'll be posting pictures! I have had friend that live in the housing section we will be in, and I'm excited about it. I sign the lease on April 23rd, so I will be heading to Louisiana a couple days before that! Woo Hoo...I'll miss my family in Ohio, but I can't wait for Ray to get home!

On another note, my brother is supposed to be joining the Air Force after he graduates this year. Well today after his baseball scrimmage he announces that a Marine recruiter is coming over Monday to talk about that. Eek, I'm all for any military branch, I have had family in all of them, I was just really hoping that he went for the Air Force, say what you want about them being spoiled and such...I feel he would be safer...and he is my baby brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment