Thursday, March 25, 2010

Turbo Jam!

Last Thursday I went to the Beachbody site and ordered Turbo Jam. I have always heard good things about the results people get from these workouts. I got it in the mail yesterday, but didn't see it out there until about 20 minutes ago :) I ripped it open all excited! The first thing I saw was measuring tape, and a measurement tracker. After looking through everything else I did measurements, and man they weren't good...but you gotta start somewhere right?

Starting Weight and Measurements

Weight: 207 lbs.
Chest: 38.5 in.
Bust: 43.5 in.
Waist: 39.5 in.
Hips: 47 in.
R. Thigh: 28.5 in.
L. Thigh: 28 in.
R. Arm: 15.5 in.
L. Arm: 15 in.

I'll be doing these measurements monthly. I have a friend who just got this set today also. It will be fun to keep track of our progress together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment